Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakhi Jadav   16 September 2019

guardianship certificate

sir, my client also want guardianship certificate for her mentally retarded sister so that she will get her father's pension fund. He has to submit guardianship certificate at pension office. He and his sister stay at Mira road so can they apply at local level committee here
Maharashtra NIMH-Regional Centre, AYJINHH Mrs. Pranita P. Madkaikar(Nodal Officer) 
Campus, K.C. Marg, Bandra West, 
Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai 

Tel.: 6442880, Fax : 6511664 
e-mail :
one more thing I wanted ask what is the procedure exactly. there is online portal available. Mentally retarded person is female so my client and her husband both are applying jointly. my client is primary applicant on online portal they are asking photo of combine photo of guardian so do I send only primary guardian with mentally retarded sister or should I send combined photo of brother, his spouse and his mentally retarded sister. please reply sir. thanks.


 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

let your clint contact distt hospital.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

can try guidance at

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query