Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Guardianship advise

Dear Sir,

My wife having mental disorder problem called Physopironia paranoid-because of that she left my children alone and run away from house seven times without knowing to anybody. Lastly she went April 2011 and not return till date. I believe now she is in my native place in Tamil Nadu.

In June 2012,I filed a divorce petition as well as Guardianship petition requesting the court to declare me as the real guardian for my children-Daughter 14 years and son 10 years -in the court of Valsad ,Gujarat.

In Oct 2013, when I went outside duty, she came to Valsad and contacted one of the school teacher and forcefully taken away my both children by forcing my daughter to make wrong allegation against me with the help of school teacher and applied for interim maintenance in Valsad court.

In 2016 the court called the doctor from Tamil nadu who treated my wife and confirmed her mental disorder problem (Genetic disorder –her brother also have abnormal behavior). The court ordered to pay the interim maintenance and granted divorce decree in Feb 2016.

But the Guardian ship petition is still pending in the court, since she taken away my children when I was not in the house, now the children are not with me.

In native place my wife and her family hiding her disease and telling wrong allegation against me, also brainwashing/ not allowing my children to contact / talk with me. She also instructed the school authorities, not allow me to contact the children in the school. Last year I went to see my children in the school the school authorities refused me said that your daughter, gave a letter to the school saying that, she is not interested to see me, so we cannot allow you to talk to your daughter.

Lastly Anyway I want to get back my children also ensure to prevent the disease to affect my children and help them for their bright future.

Kindly advise how can I get back my children as soon as possible (through court or any organization etc..

Thanks,

N Vinayagam

Mob 7060551169

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register