Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumesh Nair (Deputy Manager Plant & Machinery)     04 May 2013

Guardian & ward

Hi,

I had filed a Guardian & Ward case for the custody of my 5 year old son. I have a divorce case going on already and my wife has filed Domestic violence and 498 A against me. 

Currently we have been seperated for more than 6 months and my son is with my wife. I always wanted to get the custody of my son legally so I never forced to get my son.

Recently as a measure of counselling our case was forwarded to adalat and during discussion I committed a mistake. I signed on a agreement which I thought meant that I will find a school for my child until I get his custody and also will find a accomodation for my wife and son near the school. But Sincerely speaking I thought that this was an interim arrangement until the G&W case gets closed.

But to my horror I later realized that the moment I signed the agreement, the G&W case, infact, is closed and so my plea have gone un answered.

I need to know the following from experts,

1. My actual plea was to get the custody of my child which was not resolved and no clear judgement was passed on the same.

2. What are my options, from here, to get the custody of my son.

3. I want my son and he wants me. He even told me to take him and run away without his mother's knowledge but I don't want to do any of these things.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More