Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav K Chatterjee (Project Manager)     07 July 2014

Grievance against promoter

Hi
I wanted to raise a query around the complex where I am staying right now.
Details: Currently I am staying in this society for 5 years and have completed registration/ mutation of the flat on 2010/2011. However, what it is being observed that, others necessary amenities like Lift, Generator, gym, community hall - these are not completed fully by the promoter.
Lift - sub standard quality has been followed and has not been handed over to the society.
Generator - handed over to the society but not with the chimney installation which has caused the generator now to be dysfunctional.
Community hall/ gym marked earlier have been converted into individual flats and also they are not equipped with minimum necessities.
Mother meter - has not been converted under societies jurisdiction hence we are paying commercial rent.
Above all, promoter claims that, he has not mentioned all these to be provided as per the agreement hence he is not liable to provide the same facilities.
So my query is, with all these incompleteness exist can we raise a grievance against the promoter in consumer forum or since as promoter states that, all the other amenities are not mentioned in the agreement and we have registered and completed mutation of flats under individual's name we will not be able to raise any grievance in consumer court.
Please suggest.
Sourav K Chatterjee
Flat No 4C/3 Sreya Residency
GF 19/2 Nabapally, Jyangra
Kolkata - 700059
+919903056551 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register