Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar (NA)     11 June 2013

Family issue...not sure what to do...please help

Dear Learned Members,

I got Married in Nov 2008 and my My wife left home when she was 3 months concieved in Mar 2009 and never came back. My repeated efforts for compromise failed as even my father-in law refused to send her back. Their relatives also came for a reconciliation and admitted that it's my father-in law lied to every one and every thing was their fault. Even after that my father-in law isolated this issue from thier relatives and never gave an oppurtunity to meet her. Mean while wife delivered a child in Oct 2010 and even then neither was she ready to come nor thier parents were ready to send her. My herculian effort were all in vein. After huge effort  i begged and pleaded and only after that....they agreed for a reunification but not as a joint family ..but a seperate family. I rented a house and we hardly stayed together for a month. My wife got concieved again and her mother poisened her thought and got the kid aborted. She never came back and there is no contact for the past 1.5 years ...but my repeated effort to meet my child was denied...and in Apr 2012 she took all her things and went to her father's home. She has all the time in the world to visit her relatives home, b.day parties etc with the child but not giving me access at all. It has been about 1.5 years since i've seen the child. I was informed by a person staying in her area that they had vacated her house and moved to a diffrent place. I also came to know from facebook profiles that they have put the child in playschool...etc. She is also employed somewhere....Just keeping in mind the "child" not sure what to do...Just want access to my child. I don't want to continue the relationship with my wife.

Just caught in a place nowhere to go...

Please help.

Sundar

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sundar

Dear Learned Members,

I got Married in Nov 2008 and my My wife left home when she was 3 months concieved in Mar 2009 and never came back. My repeated efforts for compromise failed as even my father-in law refused to send her back. Their relatives also came for a reconciliation and admitted that it's my father-in law lied to every one and every thing was their fault. Even after that my father-in law isolated this issue from thier relatives and never gave an oppurtunity to meet her. Mean while wife delivered a child in Oct 2010 and even then neither was she ready to come nor thier parents were ready to send her. My herculian effort were all in vein. After huge effort  i begged and pleaded and only after that....they agreed for a reunification but not as a joint family ..but a seperate family.

I rented a house and we hardly stayed together for a month. My wife got concieved again and her mother poisened her thought and got the kid aborted.

Any proofs you have for this?  Any medical records etc???

She never came back and there is no contact for the past 1.5 years ...but my repeated effort to meet my child was denied...and in Apr 2012 she took all her things and went to her father's home. She has all the time in the world to visit her relatives home, b.day parties etc with the child but not giving me access at all. It has been about 1.5 years since i've seen the child. I was informed by a person staying in her area that they had vacated her house and moved to a diffrent place.

Do you know where they have moved?  Try to locate where they ilive!

I also came to know from facebook profiles that they have put the child in playschool...etc.

FInd out which that playschool.

She is also employed somewhere....

Find out where she is working.

Just keeping in mind the "child" not sure what to do...Just want access to my child.

File Gaurdian & Ward case, claiming custody of the child [ stating the fact that she is not a person who can look after the child citing the cruel act of abortion that she has done to abort the second child, without your consent]  and also ask for visitation rights.

I don't want to continue the relationship with my wife.
Sure????

Just caught in a place nowhere to go...

Please help.

Sundar

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 June 2013

now you can file only visitation rights to see you child and if you have any evidences keep them for future course of action but no now 

(Guest)

You got good grounds for divorce-Cruelty and Desertion..She performed abortion on advice of mother without your consent-that is cruelty.Wait for 6 months and she has deserted you for 2 years without even showing you the child and changing her place of residence.Get proofs of this.

You should apply for visitation rights through the court.

But be aware that she will file for maintenance of child in court which you`ll have to pay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register