false petty case

hi sir am a student from banglore some police put petty case(186 ipc) on me but it is not truth they raised a false case against me(bcz of money) and i have some videos to prove it wrong.
my questions are..
1.what can i do for those police mens if i can put some return case against them which sections are will i go through..
2.if am agree that case and appeal to plea guilty. the judgment will be the upto 500rs fine but if i pay that amount and dismiss that case is that affect to my feature? when am getting the govt job incase of any verification done by local police station.? bcz there is a fir booked on me is that record consider as an crime record?
please help me to get out from these case sir am poor guy... and the case is running at court from 1month long

Don't worry it is petty case.

Total likes : 1 times


Deputy Manager

Section 186 IPC is noncognizable offence. No FIR is registered but only NCR under section 155 Cr PC. Besides police cannot investigate it without the permission of some competent Magistrate. If no permission is sought by the police from the competent Magistrate, then the investigation is vitiated. Please seek discharge from the trial court. Though conviction if any would have no effect on your future.

Total likes : 2 times


ok sir thank you very much...



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x