LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faraz   06 October 2018

False FIR under section 384.

My lessee (the owner of readymade garments shop) has filed a false FIR against me, my father and my mother under section 384. I'm just a 20yr old student and a medical aspirant. My father is a service man in Bank and my mother, a housewife. We are a simple and naive family with not involved in any criminal/civil/etc history. The case doesn't even have a solid base/proof. So my questions are:-

(a). what should we do now in this situation ?

(b). can we file a case back against him for his false FIR and defaming us and also against that munshi which most probably took bribe from him for writing a false FIR against us?

(c). Will this anyhow hamper my career in future?

 1 Replies

Vinit Nair   06 October 2018

Please approach High Court for Quashing of F.I.R (u/s 482 Cr.PC) filed against you, if you have necessary evidence to show that it is a false case.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query