Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pramod (sr .engineer)     16 September 2011

Expedite order in 498a

Dear sir,

My sister got married in 2001, after dowry thrashing by his family and serious injury to my sister by my brother in law, my sister came to my house in 2005.

We have filed 498A in 2005 whereas he filled for bidayi and 504 -506 against me and my father.

In 2006, we went to high court where we got stay on 504-506 but unfortunately my lawyer went against us after three years and appeared for removing the stay. We had never thought of this.

We didn’t have any information about this; finally we got NBW without any notice when me and father was exiting from the lower court of my district in 2011 march.

Finally, we appeared and got bail 504-506 .

Now,

In 498 A , nothing is going on , every time he get adjournment and date and every time he give different application like he is sick , he is busy in exam , his father is sick, his lawyer is sick and many more.

We went to high court and got expedite order of within six month in sep 2010.  

There is no progress we found in this whole year.

We again went to high court for expedite this order for fast track court but unfortunately we are very much unlucky this time we got expedite order within eight months.

Q 1. Whether we can go for revision in high court for eight months order?

2. please advise , my family has lost patience and he is pressuring us for compromise. What to do?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

ask yourself and family whether your sister act in retro... was right... ask self daily for one month and discuss in front of god... all the trouble is for lifestyle difference and main focus is money...   jaisi karni vaisi bharni... compromise better... atleast sh*t in peace... both of you... oops...i mean sit...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register