Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrit kumar (job)     24 August 2018

Exparte Divorce And Dv ,498a

Hllo all
My wife filled divorce petition on ground of a cruality nd desertion nd I received summon to appear in person. 498a nd dv pending. sec 9/ filled by me. no child .
. Plz advice wat to do.?
Should I go for exparte?
Or contest the case.

Brief of my case

Marriage in 2016/.she stay with me only 7 days nd after 3 month filled 498a nd dv case. Both case are running. She is in govt job even then judge gave her maintaince of 7000 in dv case.
Now m worried if I go for exparte divorce...wat could happen. ? can judge pass alimony in exparte divorce. although not demanded by her in divorce petition.
wat abo dv case after exparte divorce. also whether it affect 498a. plz advise wat to do.?

Plz advise wat to do. She is demanding 10 lakh. I m ready to fight nd doing so from last 2 years but looking at the biased decision of judges m now confused whether anything gud happen or jazz money game

Learning

4 Replies

Suresh Chandra   24 August 2018

you have apear there and and reply his complaint according your view and take advise by your lawer. absolutely no problem you will get relief because you have already filed sec9 . so its good for your case.
Suresh Chandra advocate
High Court Lucknow
Cont- 9838632625 & 7619915500
1 Like

Sheela Rani   25 August 2018

in which circumstances a husband denied to give maintenance also similar case history

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 August 2018

Contest your case(s) tooth and nail through a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

Suresh Chandra   25 August 2018

He wants to keep the wife together so the maintenance can be avoided. That's what we all do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register