Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHASKARA SASTRY (advocate)     12 August 2011

Ep case

DER SIRS

I HAVE FILED AN EP ATTACHMENT OF MOVABELS UNDER ORDER 21 RULE 43, HON'BLE COURT ORDER BALIF AND THE PARYT WENT  TO THE HOUESE OF JD. BAILIFF SAID HE CAME FORM THE COURT TO THE JD JD, JD VENT IN TO THE HOUSE AND LOCK THE DOOR BAILIFF REQUSTED SEVERL TIMES TO COME AND TAKE NOTICE BUT THEY CEPT SILENT AND DID NOT HEED.

AFTER ON HEARING DATE HE FILED VAKALAT

I FILDE A PETITION UNDER SECTION 151 TO BREAK OPEN THE LOCK, BUT HON'BLE COURT NOT TAKEN CONSIDERATION AND IT WAS POSTED TO ANOTHER DAY FOR HEARING THARE IS SPECIFIC SECTION ORDER UNDER BREAK OPEN THE LOCK.  I AM UNABLE TO TRACE OUT SUCH PROVISION REGARDING SUCH BREAK OPEN.

NEX ONE

WHEN ATTACHMENT NOT EFFECTED WHEN JD FILED VAKALAT ON THE GROUND ATTACHMENT CAN RAIZE?

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 August 2011

When jd is appeared then court will grant time to file his  objections for the petition.  Then only other proceedings

BHASKARA SASTRY (advocate)     15 August 2011

sir when attachment is not effected court can grant time for counter only in particular 43 the movables the jd simply salting it away to some other place. what is rule 22 notice the decree in with in 2 years

Srinivas Rao (Executive)     15 August 2011

Sir,

A   EP case is pending in Gulbarga court for the past 4 years. Court has given arrest warrant also, though he is available he is managing police.Latest he has given a cheque towards compomise of the case out of the court the same has been dishonourd.Can we take another warrant u/s.138. Hout to recover the money though the judgement is in our favor at R.R.Dist Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register