LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Badwaik   17 July 2018

Engagement break up

i got engagement on 17 june 2018 and i have break up 17 july 2018 what will action dose by the father of girl


 2 Replies

498fighter   17 July 2018

everything you can imagine...welcome to the reality 

Gopesh   17 July 2018

Since the girl(and family) can file a case for braech of promise to marry, so its advisable to reimburse them for all the expenses incured by them during the engagement and if any for the preparations of the marriage. Try to settle the matter amicably over a discussion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query