Dear Legal Team
my name is Saraswathi and I have two sons and one daughter, now my elder son has passed away two years ago due to cancer, and followed by there are a few disputes I am suffering from for which I need a piece of legal advice and rights does our constitution law says to my situation.
now my elder son @ 34 yrs (passed away) has a wife (29 yrs MBA graduate) and two children (son and daughter) my elder son suffered cancer and passed away with huge pain, post his death my daughter in law forced me and my husband out of my elder sons house by abusing and disrespecting.
for my elder son treatment, we have borrowed nearly 25 lakhs of money for his treatment and we are paying interest and now post my elder son death we thought of claiming my elder sons office settlement money to clear our dues which is borrowed for his treatment but since we are being thrown out of my sons house by leaving us to suffer the credit burden plus the house which was on my sons name through bank loan is also in the custody of my daughter in law.
as a mother, i knew i will have some legal points to have my share but i want to know how strong is the law to protect me from my credits i borrowed for my son's treatment. (my daughter in law never did any efforts for my son's treatments).
additionally now since two years passed since my elder son's death now my daughter-in-law is getting ready for second marriage and i have all the below questions with me to know how the legal system can support me and my elder son's children's future.
Questions need advice from a legal perspective.
- How many shares can I benefit from my son's company settlement?
- how many shares can I benefit from my son's house from which I have been forcefully thrown out?
- how many shares will my grandchildren get from my son's office settlement?
- how can the house be protected for my grandchildren's future?
- Now the house is been leased out and all revenue is been utilized only by my daughter-in-law, how can this revenue be shared with me and for my grandchildren?
- If my daughter-in-law gets into second marriage then will she still have full rights over my elder's son's office settlement and house?
- how can I make my daughter in law also equally responsible for the money borrowed for my elder son's medical expenses?
- for the shares allotted to my grandchildren can they be legally frozen till my grandchildren become major?
based on human ethics i completely understand my daughter in law have equal rights and share on her husband belongings but it also should be on debits and not only on credits