LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chidanandswamy   23 January 2018

Education

Hi i am chindanand swamy I entered government job in Karnataka at 10/01/2010 at that time i was going to Bcom regular degree 4 semester. So i completed Bcom Degree without get permission from higer authority.and even i am not took permission from the my higher authority. now my age is runnig 29 . i want to write some exam on degree base.like KAS. Is it any legal problem to me, i request u please give me solution

Learning

3 Replies

ahmed   15 July 2020

The topic of main concern is education as you can see and learn by yourself from us today. The site has not much for others to get to know about it so in case you have any idea then i would like you to have best research paper writing service reviews for me then.

Violet Lynn   23 November 2020

Not sure what to write about? Write an essay on entertainment , it is interesting and exciting. For instance, nowadays entertainment has changed. Today, we more and more entertaining ourselves through different technological devices. Because of our being so absorbed in technology, today’s children also have become greedy users, so should me minimize children's contact with gadgets? 

Steve Ashlock   17 November 2022

Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

That's really great and inspiring for everyone that you want to educate your juniors as education is a key to success. As I am a well-known cheap essay writer as I provide my services at affordable prices so more and more students could avail  my services because I personally believe that providing services at a low price and providing education to any student is a key to success in the future 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register