Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH (Consultant)     07 December 2014

E-sbtr

Hello! 

I had a small query for which I did quite a good amount of R&D but didn't get any success. Hence posting my query here.

I have purchased a new under construction property in Pune, MAH recently. As asked, the Stamp Duty & Registration charges are paid by me to the builder directly for the agreement to be done.  Now, builder has paid the amount to the MAH government and also the agreement is done.  The e-Challan is pasted at the very beginning of  the agreement.  All Okay till now.

but, when I asked for the e-SBTR copy from the builder, he is saying that the challan is there in the agreement and that's the only thing they have and may provide.

However, when the mortgage charges paid by the bank with which I took the loan, they provided me a proper copy of e-SBTR for the intimation of mortgage to be done by me.

Now, my question is:  I want to get the e-SBTR copy of the stamp duty and registration charges paid by the builder on my behalf.  I tried a lot to get this from GRAS but, the GRN number itself was not searchable.  Was wondering if someone may help me to understand the process to get the copy of e-SBTR online for the Stamp duty and registration charges paid.

Thanks in Advance!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register