LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     04 January 2017

Does IO can attrest of make any harm once remove name in cha

Does IO can attrest or make any harm once remove name in chargesheet, i want to put some information through RTI, IO remove name of my mother, father,sister and bro in law, onlt i accused in chargesheet. I want to get justice why with no fault i my suffering all these? He told me he can arrest me ant time. Chargesheet filed? Can i put rti?


 7 Replies

Left ALone (business)     04 January 2017

Just Apply for Anticipatory Bail 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 January 2017

As the query is on RTI, YES, you can file RTI Application and seek all that information as a citizen and as an affected party.  Please RTI Application through local speed post and state in Bold and underlined, with LIFE & LIBERTY CLAUSE, and SPIO must provide the information within 48 hours.  If you fail to receive response within four days, file first appeal to FAA.   Follow application format and prescribed fees as stated in RTI segment in Police website.

dev060186 (lecturer)     04 January 2017

Ya i got regular bail, and no need to take for other meamber as their is no charge frame on them, i know that IO is very curruptive and i not give any money thatswhy he file 498 on me and other member.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 January 2017

Mr.autohide4u has posted a bitter truth.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 January 2017

Mr. G.L.N.Prasad has rightly guided you on RTI.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 January 2017

full details are not given.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 January 2017

Without complete details people are giving you presunptive advice. Be open and give all details as you would have to to a lawyer. Is it a 498A case against you by your wife and/or your inlaws?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register