LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish (Owner)     19 January 2015

Documents regarding agricultual land property

I want to purchase 1 acre agri land on Nashik Shirdi Highway road touch.

Whole Ghat is of around 8 acre. My seller is having 1 acre of land in this Ghat.

I am confused how can we know that the piece which he is showing to me is the actual piece he owns. For eg he is saying his plot is first from highway. But what is the proof of that. On chatursima it shows correctly. But if after purchase if other owner of the land in the same ghat claims that my plot is not first and his plot is first then what to do ?

If original seller who once owned full 8 acre and if had sold all 8 acre in the piece of 1 acre each,  saying or in writing such that everybody feels that he owns first land from highway then what ?

I am sure main seller has not sold more than 8 acre. But who owns which plot is not clear. If he sold all 8 plots each of 1 acre saying he is the owner of 1st plot from highway, then ?

My seller chatursima can be considered as solid proof ? 

How to make this point clear. Please clear

If here on site, there are any advocate from nashik, I am ready to meet him in personal also. Or else senior please reply here.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 January 2015

You have to make an on site verification.  Take the help of a lawyer, take his opinion, take the the help of revenue department and verify the land details, take the help of surveyor who with the help of revenue records will be able to identify the property intended to purchase and on that basis you may get an opinion from your lawyer to proceed with the purchase.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register