Upgrad LLM

do one need advocate for making rent agreements.

I need urgently answered this question.

I am student of law at Delhi university.
 I need get my newly bought house registered.

1. Do I need advocate for this purpose and give commission to him?

2. I also need to lease out my shop for rent. Do I need advocate services for same?


Its not Compulsion to have a Lawyer while making Rent Agreement, though it is always recommened to take Advice from the Legal Experts.

There is a prescribed format for Rent Agreement you can download it and can change accordingly to your agreeement after that purchase the stamp paper by paying the stamp duty fixed by the Government in your state, sign the Agreement in front of Notary Public and make it attest from Notary.

You can check this blog to know more how to make rental agreement- http://www.edrafter.in/make-unregistered-rent-agreement/






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x