Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     13 August 2011

Divorce or dissolution of marriage

Dear sir,

My client he was a Husband. He was married on 13-02-2011 by Hindu ceromoney. and lived seperatly But before the marraige it self she has illegitimate relationshuip with another boy. She didn/t allowed her husband to have intercourse with her. After 1 month Husband knows the matter of that girl's relationship. for that he shouted. so that she went away from the house with that boy. He was complained to the police. they arrested them on produced before the court. Court has allowed her to live seperatly. Because she told in open court is her Husband  doing a s*xual torcher and want to divorce him. now my client also ready to give Divorce.

Now my question is what shal i do for him as a Divorce by Mutual consent or go for a Dissolution of marriage. Please help me

Thank ypu

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 August 2011

MCD is always a better option and hassle free.

AAK (Advocate)     13 August 2011

Agree with Ms. Archana. Go for Mutual consent. its better option.

R.BERNATSHA (Advocate)     13 August 2011

Please, wait for some time. let her approach you for mutual consent,. At that time,you can demand for compensation and damages. if you dont want any compensation from her, you accept the mutual consent.   

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     16 August 2011

thanks archana and others. But the marriage period is less then one year. How can proceed for MCD. HMA sec 14 does not allow the MCD with in 1 year. Or may i try for HMA sec,13(1)(i) ?

AAK (Advocate)     17 August 2011

you can dispense that waiting period by filing an application. There are some rulings in this regard. I dont have those ruling right know but i am sure there are rulings in this regard to dispense that period.

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     17 August 2011

yes. there was relaxation available under sec 14 of HMA. thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register