LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

basha   21 September 2016

Divorce on ground of cruelty

I live in Chennai, I got married 8 months before & I belong to Muslim community. For past 5 months my wife is staying in her parents house. Our marriage was not consummated. All of sudden she has claimed in Local Police station & filled DV on me & with my family putting false allegations on mental cruelty, Further stating that I am impotent, because of this she is claiming 10 lakhs & need divorce from me. I have all my medical reports favouring on me, ready to go whatever hospital courts direct me to send for further proceedings.

All her statement are documented, she cannot claim now that she didn’t tell all these. Whatever she has given in complaint all are false.

With these reports, whether I can file a suit in family court for divorce because of mental cruelty towards me, without providing any maintenance, alimony or Lum sum compensation.

Your suggestions are greatly welcome


 6 Replies

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     21 September 2016

Do not defend but affend.

No need to be apologatic about your potency if you  do  it you will be trapped for life long liability.


Learn to win war not battles.


You can claim there was no domestic relationship  since no marrage .


Even if she may be staying in your house as a guest of some realtives and not as a wife since there never was any legal marriage.as per your religion.


Need the assistance of blogging experts for hosting on google etc and add content .



basha   21 September 2016

I have done nothing wrong, without any proof how can she tell that a person is Impotent. Searched in net actually what test are required to prove in court that I am potent, have taken respective test & all shows it is completely fine. And I am ok if court directs me to send for further test. And on DV all are false statements, I am trying to request in court that proper investigation should be done on this through police so that all things will come out.


Well you may file the divorce on this ground. further hire a counsel to defend you properly and make you aware regarding your rights


Mukesh sharma (job )     21 September 2016

Hi Basha you file your divorce case in family court and your case will came under mulislim law and find lawyer who taken case mulslim law and present your case strongly in court 


A walk alone (-)     22 September 2016

File Criminal defamation and Civil defamation with your medical report. To settle these defamation cases ask her MCD on your terms and conditions. If she not agree for MCD file divorce on cruelty ground.

basha   23 September 2016

Ok. Thank you all!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register