Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love (XYZ)     24 August 2013

Divorce

Hi Lawyers,

I had been married to a girl, we met on facebook almost 2 years back and had mutual friends, after that we married according to hindu marriage act, and have got a baby girl also.Now the girl is dominating in our home, insulting my father and me, and is demanding huge money from me everyday, and told me that if i fail to fulfill her needs she would lodge a false complaint against me in the police station, in these her parents and brother are strongly supporting her, she is demanding day by day, and has left the house also with my baby saying that ill see you in court.We had married in court without approval of our parents, and now her parents are abusing my father daily, as i have a baby girl they told us they know our weak point

My Questions is

how can i claim divorce?

i dont have any property on my name, all is with my father can she claim it?

what amount of maintainance she can claim?

PLS HELP ME!!!

Learning

3 Replies

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     24 August 2013

First try to take a custody of your beautiful baby girl child at any how. and prove it in the court that you are much capable to take care of your child than your wife. And let her to whatever she wants to do i.e. filing false cases etc.

Love (XYZ)     24 August 2013

Thanks for you reply sir, but as per my knowledge custody of child is with her mother till the age of 5 years,so i am unable to take any action, she is very greedy women, she is targeting my daughter and is telling me that she will file many false complaint against me and my family against dowry.

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     24 August 2013

@Love, I have sent you an Personal Message for your reference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register