LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     21 April 2015

Divorce

My wife have left house in 2011 on her own wish and staying at her parents house and working in a semi govt school. We got one son who is 4 yrs old. I have tried my level best in persuading her to return back to my house but she didnt . Rather she is willing to come just for 15-20 days in a year during summer vacation time when her school remain closed. I didnt agree on that condition because i told her that you are my wife and one of the key family member of my family. You are not a guest that who will come to visit our house and stay for 15-20 only in a year. 

We  both are from different neighbouring states.  Recently i came to know that my wife is applying for the state public service commission where her parents is staying. Though she is working in a semi govt school , she is looking for better oppurtunities.  I cam to know that in the Public Service Commission application form she have mentioned her surname of her father surname and not my surname. Next she have mentioned her marital status as MARRIED but in the place of Husband Name coloumn  she have kept blank. She didnt mention my name as husband name. At the end she have signed the declaration that whatever the information she have furnished is correct. My question is ?

1. Does her act where she have suppressed the information by not mentioning Husband name is an act of Crime. As the PSC is a public body conducting public exams & recruitments she have suppressed the information. If she is claiming herself to be a Married then who is her husband. I myself, or Mr. A or Mr. B or   Mr. C or Mr. D .......... etc. 

2. On basis of this evidence can i file for Divorce as she is not acknowledging me as her Husband anymore though no Divorce or any other case have been filed in the Court of Law.  Is this is not an act of mental cruelty. We are not yet divorced and till now no divorce or any other cases have been filed by either parties but before that she is not acknowledging her husband anymore.

Learning

1 Replies

Saurav (Engineer)     21 April 2015

ha ha ha

Married to whom is the question?.lol

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More