rti for getting child custody guidelines for fc


Hello learned members,


I want to file RTI for getting guidelines issued by Guj high court to Guj family court in area of child custody/visitation. Whom shall i address this RTI ?? Should it be addressed to PIO , high court of gujarat ??


One more RTI for getting guidelines for arrest in 498A cases in Gujarat. Plaese suggest whom shall i address this RTI ..


Thank you.

Senior Partner

For child related

1. It is there as Public documented in link
2. It should be addressed to Additional Registrar (Judicial), Gujarat High Court
3. Ask also below question;

 "Is there any Guidelines / Circulars / Orders from Family Courts in Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Junagarh and Godhra on Child Custody - child visitation - child acess under Family Laws on the lines of Mumbai HC recent issued child custody guidelines and child access policy (Mumbai HC Guidelines true copy is annexed)?"

For custody related circular/guidelines / orders

Read as self help vernacular link


Total likes : 1 times



Thank you Sirjee.


I will be posting this in this week end.


Hello Learned members,

How much court fee stamp / postal order/ cash should be deposited as a part of RTI application fees ??

I believe earlier it was 20/- ..is it changed now ??

My RTI came back stating insufficient court fee stamp. I affixed stamp of Rs 20/- . And the reply states please send the remaining 30 Rs .

Can we put a plain paper with 30 Rs court fee stamp attached to it  and the original reply and post it back to the same department ?

Please suggest.


Found document from Gujarat High court on RTI 2005. It does say application fees 50/- .


Please suggest as how to send balance 30/- Rs fees.  Can we affix 30 Rs court fee stamp to plain paper and send it back to the court ?


Attached File : 64910881 rti rules 2005.pdf downloaded 57 times



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu