LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.Babu   14 July 2020

Nativity certificate

I was born in tamilnadu but for last 17yrs I'm living in kerala now I have completed my 12th . When I applied for nativity certificate I was by govt of kerala because I was not an keralite ( born in kerala) so when I applied for nativity in tamilnadu I was rejected again because I was not a resident of tamilnadu ( for past 5yrs ). Which state do I belong to ?

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     14 July 2020

Nativitied means, presently you where stay or living, so currently where you live, give all the proof concern authority and get certificate.  this is the proceedure.  

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2020

ativity certificate is a document used to prove where a person was born and where his family resided at a point in time. Nativity certificate can be obtained from respective state Governments in India. Nativity certificate is used to certify that a person is of Indian origin and his relation such as parents or grandparents etc. lived in that particular state.

Josh Shaw   06 November 2020

I am so happy I will enter the university this year and I only will be studying what I like. I hate writing essays, and this is the reason I use my favorite writing service to help me with this kind of deals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register