Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahammad jafar   14 January 2021

How to change caste name in transfer certificate of school

Hello sir My name is Mohammad jafar, I belong to BC-E but in my transfer certificate (TC) of High school, i got by mistakenly as BC-B DUDEKULA, so how can I change it to BC -E in transfer certificate. Please reply ­čÖĆ


 2 Replies

Nandini Warrier   14 January 2021

Good evening, If there is NO errors of details in your SSC or 10th standard certificate (mark sheet), then the mistake in your Transfer Certificate is an error made by the school itself. So please approach your school with a formal letter written to the Principal of the school requesting to issue a proper Transfer Certificate, and attach your 10th Certificate (marksheet) with the correct details. Your school records will have the right details, and since your 10th certificate (marksheet) is correct, this will help the school issue another proper transfer certificate. If there is an issue in both the 10th Certificate and Transfer Certificate, you will have to get an original caste certificate from the village office/tehsildar with your CORRECT caste mentioned in it. Again, write a formal letter to the head of the school, and attach the original Caste Certificate along with it. The school will proceed to do the needed, after that. Hope this helped! Regards, Nandini.
1 Like

Murali J   18 June 2022

hi sir am Lakshmi v am completed in SSLC but caste change in my transfer certificate how to change caste pls reply me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register