LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik dhote   17 February 2023

Caste certificate for neet ug

What should i do , i have caste certificate of maharastra and my domicile of chhattisgarh, Is i am eligible for state quota in chhattisgarh for Neet ?

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 February 2023

What about your study certificate?  If you study in Chattisgarh you can appear for NEET at Chattisgarh.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 February 2023

You can definitely attend the NEET examination. Your caste certificate will however be eligible for all India counselling only.

Caste certificate is not required during the filling of application form of neet it will be required during the admission procedure once you get allotted a college.

However please note that the caste certificate issued by Maharashtra government is not valid because the list of Castes is State specific. As such a member of SC/ST/OBC is eligible for benefits in his state of origin only. A member of Backward Community, who migrates to other State is not entitled to get benefits, from the state of migration.

Pratik dhote   19 February 2023

Can i get seat from all india counselling and is ST caste certificate of maharastra valid all over india through all india quota or only central ST caste certificate Required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register