LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girija Dash   30 December 2020

ews certificate plot holding

as per ews rule if residential plot less than the size of 200sqyard or 1800sqfeet is hold by me or my father is considered as family property. but we have a plot of size 3400 sqfeet in non municipality area but it's jointly owned by me and my brother(32) years old . so will it be considered that I hold half of the property or it will be considered that I hold the full of the property for ews certificate ? please ans . it's urgent

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 December 2020

You have not posted the complete facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 December 2020

Your duty is to apply only with the facts, and it is left to sanctioning authority to sanction or not.  If no fact is suppressed you are not coming irregularity.  If the application is rejected, the selecting authority must inform reasons for such rejection and there can be further petition to his higher authority stating such justification.  Not a legal issue.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 December 2020

Originally posted by : Girija Dash
as per ews rule if residential plot less than the size of 200sqyard or 1800sqfeet is hold by me or my father is considered as family property. but we have a plot of size 3400 sqfeet in non municipality area but it's jointly owned by me and my brother(32) years old . so will it be considered that I hold half of the property or it will be considered that I hold the full of the property for ews certificate ? please ans . it's urgent

Whether the plot admeasuring 200 sq. yds. allotted can be considered under EWS ? However, it shall constitute family property.

Where is the property located and who is the allotting authority in non-municipality area?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register