Bail order not fulfilled by accused, As a complainant How should I go ahead?

I was duped of XX amount by an individual with false identity n false reason, I filled the police complaint n after verifying the facts he was arrested, he agreed to pay me back n produced a DD in court , on this condition he was bailed, but the DD is with him and now he is not giving it neither answering police. since the case is Police vs accused, I event being the complainant was never called for any proceeding. I was manipulated to take the loan of XX amount n transfer to this person's account.
With all this delay I am suffering as he is bailed n I haven't received the amount. Please suggest me how should I go ahead with this.

You need to proceed with the complaint as per procedure.

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. File a private case of "Contempt" & Cheating & Fraud against the person, based on the case papers of the original case.  Both cases will run concurrently.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu