LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nani babu   07 January 2019

marriage certificate and divorce papers both need to apply f

I got marrieed and divorce d ,I am planning to apply for visa,so do I need to submit marriage certificate .?I have submitted to court so court is not given it back

Learning

14 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     08 January 2019

You will have to submit the divorce decree to visa authority, it will prove that you have been married and divorced.

You will have to submit the divorce decree to visa authority, it will prove that you have been married and divorced.

Nani babu   08 January 2019

Ok thanks,but in that case why they are asking for marriage certificate while applying UK visa, normally with out submit original to the court court will not give divorce right

Ok thanks,but in that case why they are asking for marriage certificate while applying UK visa, normally with out submit original to the court court will not give divorce right

Please guide me

Have you informed UK visa authority that you have been divorced and the original marriage certificate is with the court. If they still insist for original, you can get it either from marriage registration authority or from Court. You will have to apply for certified copy of marriage certificate before the Court.

Nani babu   09 January 2019

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register