LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     27 September 2017

Request inputs on 'government allotted' land in karnataka

About 2 decades ago, my dad bought a 'government granted' land from a Widow. They executed a sale-deed that was registered by the local Sub-registrar. She died before the Katha/Phani was transferred and my dad has been struggling to get the papers (Katha, Phani etc) for registration.  

I was wondering if there are avenues open to us?

Check out more details about the story on (medium)


 1 Replies

JoeHart   04 December 2020

If you are looking for a reliable and inexpensive writing servise - go to service. These guys are real professionals in writing and proofreading. You can order any type of academic writing on their website and be sure that it will be done with the highest quality possible and on time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query