Upgrad LLM

getting a copy of partition deed deposited in the court

We have a property litigation pending in the Supreme Court. Two documents clainiming to be Partition deed have been submitted to the Court and deposited there. Now I need a clearly visible colour copy of those documents to verify them. Now the case is in Supreme court, will the doucments also be in Supreme Court ? 

How to get the copies ? I need them immediately as I have to file a review petition in next 20 days. 

Thank you for all those who give me any information. 


very simple , go in supreme court and ask for certified coopy of ur deed .


the documents where not called for from the supreme court, so in such situtaion will the documents still be in City Civil Court ? Who should I approach in the Court ? (as I have only Supreme court lawyer and no only in my city for this case)




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x