LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailendra kumar (retired govt servant)     02 February 2017

Restraining from entry to own house by wife

what methods can a wife use to harass decent non violent husband by stopping him enter the house by false complaint and how can he protect himself from it .


 10 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai     02 February 2017

Nothing can be stop, if wife wants to file complaint.

At best, you can defend.. keep your defence ready !

Originally posted by : shailendra kumar
what methods can a wife use to harass decent non violent husband by stopping him enter the house by false complaint and how can he protect himself from it .

No protection from wife to husband under any law in India.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 February 2017

if you want to protect yourself from false complaints file a nc with the police mentioning the fact that your wife might file false cases on you

whatnot   02 February 2017


This is your own quote from another thread. Time to apply same recomendation to self, I guess.


since you are married for last fifteen years and have a 12 yr old daughter , i suggest you may seek psychological counselling for both of you . ask you wife first to go togather for counselling to any psychologist and then i think even your and her parents could be involved in it. . Because in this ego clashes betwen oldies the person suffering the most is the 12 year old . while some good lawyers are also known as good mariage counsellors (not all lawyers deal in only divorce). you may find one from someother people . but do go for it before you finally decide to divorce . remember marriage is not a battle or a game to be won or lost. it is a creative team effort for future generations . often ego of those who don't have much stake in the marriage it but the ability to break it creates such situations. think calmly...

Read more at:

stanley (Freedom)     02 February 2017

@ Author 

Its high time you install hidden cameras in your house and record her behaviour and you would have to remain calm . When times comes you can show the court the same . Let her file any case she wants .When it comes to evidence stage she will not be able to prove the lies she has filed .


Mard ban, be man.  

Raju rajendra (Manager)     02 February 2017

Please take the medicine ( DAWAI) & go home, you will find doors are open.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 February 2017

Please post the material facts and real problem, if any.

A walk alone (-)     02 February 2017

Be bold. Let her file. Nothing will happen. She will only waste her time snd money in court with zero result if she file.Filing any case is easy but proving it is difficult. Court need evidence to prove any case.

shailendra kumar (retired govt servant)     05 March 2017

Thanks all of you , in summary one can understand that false complaints can be filed by anybody at anytime and one must have faith in judiciary and of course waste time and money of all as per our current judicial system. though i would have preferred to find the sections which wives can use to lodge false complaints and what method or procedure can wise ones adopt . for ex someone in conversation told me , a husband must always give money to wife in her bank ac rather then cash by net banking etc or as far as possible use credit cards for all her payment and purchases etc. since in these days of computerisation lots of data is avlbl for disproving falsity or proving something .   thank you once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query