Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How many of you are planning to fight your cases in-person

Page no : 2

India is great (Service)     05 July 2014

Sir give some practical lesson regarding art of cross examination in-person. i think this is the best opportunity to expose the opponent as lot of hidden and practical incidents are with victim-husband's memory. i am preparing to cross my wife in person on 21 Sep 14 in maintenance case and later in 498A case in court. Guidance requested on- (1) how to began (2) what are the technical or legal points to be keep in mind and so on

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     05 July 2014

Mr. victim_27_DELHI,

First of all thank you vary much. Those are fighting in-person are the real assets of India.

Unfortunately, There is no specific way to cross examine the witnesses. These varies on the presents of minds and case scenario. You should ask such type of questions so that answers of those questions are self contradictory and puzzling to her based on her statements on FIR, Petition in 125 and other cases (if-any). You should cross examine her for at least 4 to 5 times with 4 to 5 days in the witness box and make her signature on it. You should not close it until judge says. Please remember these statements are evidences as per sec 80 of Indian Evidence Act 1872. If these evidences are false and fabricated then it is a ground of Perjury.

Manoj Kumar (Software Proffession)     09 July 2014

Dear Sir

I have filed perjury case as Cr.P.C. 340 read with 195 of Cr.P.C. My case has been admitted as seperate Criminal Miscellaneous number in same court. This case is continue with same date as in 498 A. After admission my perjury case she file time petition in 498 A  Case. Have they planned something new ?

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     09 July 2014

Mr. Manoj Kumar,

Thanks for your great approach. Now they wish to delay the case as much as possible because they are under pressure. Now you should apply for Speedy Trial for both in High Court.

Manoj Kumar (Software Proffession)     11 July 2014

Dear Sir

I have already drafted the petition,probably next week I shall file the Speedy Trial Petition in High Court. Do you have some Supreme Court Judgement regarding this? If  there is,please provide me. Thanks for your good advice. 

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 July 2014

You can get lot of citations on -

https://www.indiankanoon.org

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 July 2014

Hello Friends,

Mr. Amit have written a very good article on the link bellow. Please see.

We can convert the same petition to Civil Writ (Article 226) and appear in High Court. The Sample format is given as an attachment

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-21-b-research-56620.asp#.U8E6vUCm9dg

Attached File : 122982507 0 page of petition.doc, 122982507 main petition.doc, 122982507 affidavit of service.doc downloaded: 546 times

Sample Civil Writ Petition (Article 226).

Please see the attached file for Civil Writ Petition. Total 3 files.

Attached File : 122982507 0 page of petition.doc, 122982507 main petition.doc, 122982507 affidavit of service.doc downloaded: 322 times

Sample Criminal Writ Petition (Article 227).

Please see the attached file for Criminal Writ Petition. Total 2 files.

Attached File : 122982507 0 - page sample227petition.doc, 122982507 main sample227petition.doc downloaded: 319 times

Sample Perjury Petition.

Please see the attached file for sample perjury petition.

Attached File : 122982507 perjury sample petition.doc downloaded: 343 times
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 July 2014

Dear friends,

I have updated my email ID. Any more response?

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 July 2014

Very Important Post of Mr. Amit

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Perjury-misconception--104267.asp#.U86B90Cm9dg

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 August 2014

Sample RTI Application

Please see the attached file for sample RTI application.

Attached File : 536661563 samplerti.docx downloaded: 242 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 August 2014

Process To File Case In Calcutta High Court.

Please contact a registered clark. They will affrim your petition by the commissioner and file it. You will get a slip like CRR 1234 / CRA 1234 or WP 1234 (w) like this as the case number. Daily cause list gets updated every day after 8 p.m. in the website. If you find that your case is very bellow in the list and may not cover during the business hours of the court then you can mention the same to the judge at the first hour with the urgency of the case. Then the judge will give you a fixed date of hearing.

For CRRs & CRAs - Direction of copy service will be directed to you by the judge. Then you should serve the copy to the opposite parties.

For WP - You should serve the copy first and then appear.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 August 2014

Process To File Perjury and WS / WO in JM, District & Family Courts.

a) Please affix Rs 10/- as court fee on the head of the petition.

b) Please affix Rs 1/- on the head of the AFFIDAVIT of the petition.

c) Please make notarization of your petition and take two xerox copy of it before give it to the judge.

d) One xerox is for your brief and other should be served as a copy to the opponent lawyer in front of the judge and request that judge to record that the copy has been served to the opponent.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register