Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How many of you are planning to fight your cases in-person

Page no : 4

karthik (divorce applicant)     03 September 2014

see we can fight in person but the thing is it takes double the time wht it takes, many things many people wont give suppport in court they discourage you, i'll give one example i tried to get certified copies from court i filed on my own the copy department told it will take 7-10 days to give i went there after 2 weeks but still it was not done, some attender tells some one already taken, some says it is not done like that i waste one day searching for my certified copies, next day again i went to copy department thru some attender then they took xerox and gave it to me, just imagine y attender worked for me. so tht is why usually wht happens advocates try to prolong the case as much as he, even though we direct them they tell something else and escapes, so what i learned honestly is first gain clear knowledge about law and next big thing is try to get one honest lawyer and direct him and if he is cooperating with you then tht is enough you can think you won the case else if you wont spend time knowing the law the you will become scape goat for sure. i got contacted by someone from this forum i learned he already became a scape goat, everyone tried to loot him like anythig i really pity on tht guy.

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     04 September 2014

Hi kathik,

The awyer and honesty are two separate words, 99.999% you can't join them both. the same with police, you can't get honest lawyer, honest police office or a honest governament employee.

I am already a scape goat, i actually like to fight to change the indian system... Unfortunately I have compromised for my career and my family... just because of fake 498A case... As of now i saw most of girls or house wifes who will not bother about our society, but society has to bother about them. These bl**dy politics why can't they change and be genuine for genuine people, no matter whether male or female.

POOR GENUINE MALE HAS TO FIGHT IN HOME AND IN SOCIETY.........

Sorry i have completely diverted teh topic....

Regards,

Vekat P

Originally posted by : karthik

see we can fight in person but the thing is it takes double the time wht it takes, many things many people wont give suppport in court they discourage you, i'll give one example i tried to get certified copies from court i filed on my own the copy department told it will take 7-10 days to give i went there after 2 weeks but still it was not done, some attender tells some one already taken, some says it is not done like that i waste one day searching for my certified copies, next day again i went to copy department thru some attender then they took xerox and gave it to me, just imagine y attender worked for me. so tht is why usually wht happens advocates try to prolong the case as much as he, even though we direct them they tell something else and escapes, so what i learned honestly is first gain clear knowledge about law and next big thing is try to get one honest lawyer and direct him and if he is cooperating with you then tht is enough you can think you won the case else if you wont spend time knowing the law the you will become scape goat for sure. i got contacted by someone from this forum i learned he already became a scape goat, everyone tried to loot him like anythig i really pity on tht guy.

Siv (engineer)     04 September 2014

Hi All,

You may fight the cases as Party-In-Person ... I am fighting the cases since 5 years.... never hired lawyer to represent me in court... but I always seek advices from Lawyers who are experts in their domain... I pay money to lawyers to teach me the law that is required for the case at given point of time...

I say anything can be learnt... that is what you alll did in school days... in scholl there was a teacher... hence you better to have teacher for the law .... then you may appear in court to say what to say there...

The attached petition shows my esperience I earned till date ....

Attached File : 1020069732 pet 91 crpc alll in one.pdf downloaded: 263 times

Yes... above petition is of 40 pages... it is 40 pages because the 498A case is flase and the witnesses gave false evidence .....

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     05 September 2014

Originally posted by : Siv

Yes... above petition is of 40 pages... it is 40 pages because the 498A case is flase and the witnesses gave false evidence .....

Hi Shiv,

Thank you very much for providing valuble document, are you Accused 1 of your 498A?

Venkat P

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 September 2014

Hi Shiv, Special thanks for you for you valuable information.

Dear Friends,

I would like to thank all of you for your understanding. Let us learn the law and save ourselves. Also make unemployed these b*st*rd lawyers.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 September 2014

Those who file 498A and accused for 498A both are victim. But unfortunately 2% of this forum will under this.

The real culprit is the corrupted judiciary system.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 September 2014

@ Mr. Amjad,

NC = Non Cognizable.

FIR = First Information Report.

FIR is for Cognizable and non-bailable offences.

NC is for non-Cognizable and bailable offences.

Both can be file in police station. For FIR police have direct power on investigate without permission of magistrate as per Section 154 of Cr.P.C. For NC police have no direct power on investigate until magistrate direct them.

Both will be triable in trial courts.

So out duty is to register complaint in police station with good oath (Not false complain) without any hesitation.

Whether this will be treated as NC or FIR - these depends on the nature of the offences written in the said complain.

Siv (engineer)     08 September 2014

Judiciary is not a stupid one.... if you have the vioce to say anything during investigation did you say to police....? if NO, then why?

Also remember on the court file only one side version is present and if court has to close the case what to write on the order to close the case....

so its accused fault if accused never said anything to police during investigation.... if accused files petition U/s 173(8) of CrPC seeking proper investigation to suport accused version then you may accuse anybody if they fails to act properly... else you are not suppose to ...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     08 September 2014

Dear Mr. Siv,

So as per your view. Should we file a counter FIR / NC to the police station ?

Please also explain us the procedure to file petition U/S 173(8) from your experience.

This information will be very helpful for us.

Siv (engineer)     09 September 2014

Here is reply ....

My wife filed maintenance case against me saying some allegations .... based on those allegations I made private complaint in court saying that the wife is making defamatory and derogatory allegations which are false in order to extort money from me een though the wife is working and earning by doing job....

Court ordered to investigate the case.... police closed the case saying no sufficient evidence in support of my case... then I protested the report of police and filed the below petitions:

1. Petition seeking Further investigation U/s 173(8) of CrPC to collect the documents/materials that provide information that my version is true.

2. Petition U/s 340 CrPC read with Section 195 of CrPC against the police for preparing the fasle report in this case.

After considering my petitions the court ordered the police to investigate and collect all materials before filing the final report in court ....

Any how I willl take action against the police later ....

2 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     09 September 2014

Dear Mr. Siv,

Thank you very much for sharing your view. I filed perjury also but the corrupted judge did not consider my petition. I had to go High Court in-person to get necessary direction to that judge to consider my petition. Also I had to go High Court in-person for Speedy Trial.

Any way, I am out of 498A and she is facing trial still now for giving false cases.

I also requesting you to keep sharing your valuable experiences and knowledge to the poor victims.

Thank you again!

India is great (Service)     09 September 2014

Dear SIV

please share your story in detail for the help of other victim

1 Like

Siv (engineer)     10 September 2014

Hi,

My case too big .... unless people know law they can not understnad the logic I used in law...

In simple terms:

Wife FIRST filed 498A on me. my mother, my father, my sister and on husband of my sister. Police charged all.  Then I filed discharge petition U/s 239 of CrPC Party-In-Paerson but dismissed then I went to High Court argued in Party-In-Person then High Court said that jurisdiction issue will be considered at trail....

Now cross of all witnesses is done by me in Party-In-Person .... then filed petition U/s 91 of CrPC seeking huge list of documents from 45 people which show that allegeations against the accused are false and are not possible to happen .....

After one year of 498A registration wife file SECOND case U/s 125 of CrPC seeking maintenance....

Based on allegations in case U/s 125 of CrPC I filed Private Complaint against wife U/s 385 and 500 of IPC .... case is under investigation by police....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register