LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   06 October 2021

Depsoit of rental income at court

Hello All,

Looking for a suggestion,


We have property and a dispute was raised between brothers. The property is under small brother and rental income enjoyed by him. Under which section can we ask the court to account for all the future rental income to deposit in court and pay it when the case is closed.

Property location: Chennai and Hyderabad

Rental Income is 75000 per month


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2021

Presumably the demised property is "out" of Tamil Nadu Rent Control Act, isn't it ?

If so, apply to the court for rendition of accounts and direction to landlord stated to be small brother (is there any such term) to deposit recovered in court.

Consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough and engaged/ paid to satisfy your queries/ questions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register