LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mithu   09 September 2017

Cyber crime case

This is to bring to your kind notice that for the reason that I ( complainant/victim) have given birth to female child and for the sake of dowry I have been severely tortured/beaten by in-laws & humiliated publically and after molestation by father in-law  thrown out of matrimonial house in NCR on dated 2-Jan-2016 for which FIR No xxxx/2016 (u/s 323, 406, 498A, 506, 34) is registered in Karnal. On 9-march -2016 my husband filed for divorce as per their plan due to non fulfillment of illegal demand of dowry and due to birth of girl child. Meanwhile me, my family and my friends started receiving threatening emails along with audio of our private telephonic conversations from the email ID of xyz@gmail.com (almost 50-60 emails with private call records  to all ..me, my witness sister, frends). In a  great fear and depression I complained about this to SSP, kk and after investigation accused was caught red-handedly and accepted his crime and FIR Noxxx has been registered (Please note that accused is my husband already on bail in another case i.e. FIR No xxxx/2016 u/s 323, 406, 498A, 506, 34 & has committed the cyber crime & breached the terms of the bail).There was another complained filed by the other victim (sister who is also witness in case under trail i.e.  FIR No.xxxxxxx/2016 u/s 323, 406, 498A, 506, 34) residing in NCR to cyber cell HQ in Gurgaon & there the involvement of XX HCS was also found and Cyber cell recommended police chowki NCR to register the case u/s 354D but it was registered U/s 66D and 201 ipc added later on. The FIR no abc has been registered in Gurgaon where officer, HCS as escape route has now become state witness in this case after committing this crime. .

me & my unmarried sisters have been victimized and our calls have been tapped/phone or email ID has been hacked and culprits are getting V. I. P treatment from the police and in judiciary due to high approaches and links.

My application u/s 190 (B) has been dismissed by lower court for adding sections 354D, 499,500 saying not sufficents evidance on file.

Now accused has approached high court for queshing saying 66D is not made out as element of cheating is not made out (defined in 415--related to property transaction)

My queries are:

1) is there possiblity that police can recover data after approx 1/1.5 yrs after email data delete.

2) accused has hecked many of my family mers email ID....but nothing has been brought by police on record...i made many representaion but nothing recovred. How to get it recovered? how much old data is recovered?

3) In divorce petition and in frend circle accused defamed my sister as marrieed and divorcee but actually she is unmarried how to bring this strongly before the court for adding section 499,500

4) can I also file 482 against police and lower court for justice?  charge has not been framed by court so far and in another FIR challan has not been done to court?

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     28 September 2018

Every hosting has its identity with IP and sophisticated investigation could bring everything to light. But the technology is yet to catch up as the culprits invent new source evrytime. Neverthless search the web where you could find solution. Don;'t give up hope.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register