LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanvi (Home maker)     23 September 2014

Csr receipt

When a non-cognizable case is registered, will they give a CSR receipt as a proof that i have made a complaint. Is this procedure regularly followed ? CSR is community service register.


 2 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     23 September 2014

all the offences comes within the knowledge of the police has to be maintained with the CSR register

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     23 September 2014

When a complaint about a non-cognizable offence is given to police which is recorded by them in the General Diary of the police station and in the non-cognizable register (or some other similar name, in some other states), you can request them to give you a certificate or proof or acknowledgement of the recording of the complaint given by you. They will definitely provide you that acknowledgement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register