Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit (manager)     22 July 2014

Crime by police offficer

Dear concer,

My wife lodged FIR against me on 10th oct 2013(498A).  On that niht my father in law(working in police),his wife and sone came to my house and beat me and taken my wife to their place.when i went to local police to lodge a complaint then they refuse to lodge my complaint as wife already lodgen FIR against me . i got RTI from his department and they are showing him present at his police station which is around 200 kms from my place.In even FIr and their staements he commited that he was there at my place. I approach court and lodged FIR through court on 26.02.14 but till the time no challan has been present in court. I inquired lot of times ffrom IO and DSP but their respond was like that the concern ploce officer is presnt at his police station and now he is on medical leave since feb2014. even police has recorded all the statments of my neighbour in whichall of them are saying he was present at my place.

Now neither his department is taking any decision neither my local police station.

Local police station is saying until department will take any deciion and tell them  that he was not prsent they cant do much and while asking dept their response is like that he was on medical leave so when he will join we will see.

Its now 9 months no fruitful has been done.

Please suggest me what to do.

what is  time period for IO to present challan.

what if he will not prsent challan within time frame.

how can i approach to have jsutice.

Learning

2 Replies

sumit (manager)     22 July 2014

Dear concer,

My wife lodged FIR against me on 10th oct 2013(498A).  On that niht my father in law(working in police),his wife and sone came to my house and beat me and taken my wife to their place.when i went to local police to lodge a complaint then they refuse to lodge my complaint as wife already lodgen FIR against me . i got RTI from his department and they are showing him present at his police station which is around 200 kms from my place.In even FIr and their staements he commited that he was there at my place. I approach court and lodged FIR through court on 26.02.14 but till the time no challan has been present in court. I inquired lot of times ffrom IO and DSP but their respond was like that the concern ploce officer is presnt at his police station and now he is on medical leave since feb2014. even police has recorded all the statments of my neighbour in whichall of them are saying he was present at my place.

Now neither his department is taking any decision neither my local police station.

Local police station is saying until department will take any deciion and tell them  that he was not prsent they cant do much and while asking dept their response is like that he was on medical leave so when he will join we will see.

Its now 9 months no fruitful has been done.

Please suggest me what to do.

Rajesh (Student)     23 July 2014

hello sumit,

sorry to hear this :

- generally IO has to submit the report in 90 days

- you could approach the local ACP office with written complaint and copies of all other documents. if you did not get any response within one week and repeat the same exercise with local DCP and still if the issue remains then submit your compliant to Police commissioner.

please ensure that every time you submit these complaints to relevant police offices, take a receiving of the same ,so that these could be used in court as evidence to show the indifferent behaviour of police.

- once you have done all these complaints and no fruitful results, then after one month from the ACP office complaint you could file a complaint in court with all relevant documents and put party as the relevant police officers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register