Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasanth MS (General)     24 April 2016

Court summon under sec 417 and 420

Dear Experts,

Fir has been filed under Sec 420 2.5 years ago. Actual complaint is that I had affair with a married woman many times and received money by inducing her s*xual feeling and help to get a job for her. In this complaint, really I had s*xual relationship with her one time and we both sent emails many times vulgarly.

Police has been sent summon for enquiry at that time and came to my house 4 times to catch me. Fortunately I am staying away from house and they don’t have any idea about where I am. Police was supporting opponent party; I suspect they all are in a same group. I have applied AB few times and it got rejected few times and I withdraw few times.

As police not catch me till the date, they filed the charge sheet. I don’t have the copy of charge sheet and not sure what is written in that. Now I received summon from court directly to answer to a charge.

Some facts:

1. I was the one really not interested initially and she continuously contacted me for s*x. I have many email proof for that.
  2. She is doing this as a business, I found her advertisement in one of the s*x websites that asking somebody for s*x
  3. She with her husband and some group of people doing this as a business.
  4. I never ever received money from her for anything, but she compliant like I have got many times. She doesnot submitted any proof for that, and her proof is like she has given money based on our releationship.

I have appointed a lawyer, but he is confusing me a lot. My question is:

1. Even though I committed adultery, will I be put under the police custody for further enquiry when I go to court for answer for the charge per Court bail?
  2. If it is so, can I ask regular bail? (under which section) Is it bailable offence?
  3. Can my lawyer appear in the court to answer for the charge behalf of me?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register