Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Counseling for wife

Dear Friends,

How to provide Legal Counseling without filing any court or police case to a Wife who has nagging and malicious behavior towards husband since many years.

Thanks in advance.

SP

Learning

6 Replies

Sunny Singh (Advocate)     30 May 2018

India is ill equipped with people who can do counseling in professional manner.  You should not contact advocates for this purpose.  The real gems are the psychiatrists. But going to them is seen as taboo even today.  If you can explain what is the matter, maybe I can help you.

Feel free to call.

Sunny Singh,

Advocate, Digboi.

(Guest)

Dear Sir, Sunny Singh, thanks for your reply. please go through and kindly suggest.

This is a 10-year marriage with 2 wonderful daughters. There were many altercations from wife's side. But after all happened before 5 years, I decided not to step into my wife's parents house for lifetime, but I allow my wife and my children visit them when and on as needed basis on festivals and in holidays, but i do not go there or they will not come to my place. Except this situation, now everything is fine.

But, keeping this mind ( i do not allow them to come to my house and i personally never go there) she does all kind of harm, toxic things like she tells lies about owners (we stay for rent), so that i get angry and get into altercation with them; she intentionally makes things get repair like taps, electric switches, water purifier, etc so that I get disturbed, but knowing all these things i cleverly in calm manner tackled them so as not to make any altercation surface.

So, always I have to be alert and I work from home for ITES field and this becomes tedious at times for me.

At times, she intentionally does things so that children get cold, fever so that I again get disturbed...

She tells that she has pain in the abdomen and when taken to hospital, n number of times, gynecologist tell there is nothing danger and everything is okay...in spite she always insists to go the hospital.

Neighbors were aware of this and they also counseled her (indirectly they know all these things as were here since 3 years now) whenever she provokes me and shouts louder at me or something like that and they are good families with good manners and respect.

So, my intention is to list down all things she does indirectly and take her to any legal counsel so that they can counsel her on what is life and what she needed and all....

I do not allow them to my place and i do not go there because they are all of disturbed type of people always never care my work, my life and they just demanding and commanding nature and plays all mind games to always disturb my life in whatever manner they want and hence, i just be far from them in all terms for the sake of leading a good life and to give good life to my children.

This is the situation prevailing...

kindly suggest/guide me in this regard..

SP

(Guest)

Dear Querist.

Your wife is dominating in nature.  You too are of same nature that is the reason why so much friction between you two.

You should have made better choice. while marrying.

Now only option if you cant adjust with her is taking divorce by contacting good advocate.

Tinkering, repair work for your model wont work, the model which you have on hand is defective, it cannot be repaired.  You were foolish to think that having 2 kids will change her.  She wont change in this life time, only you have to adjust or take divorce from her.

There is trick method which you can adopt. You take her to psychitrist on pretext of counselling get her medicated and after some time shift her to mental hospital by bribing the doctor.  This you do if you cannot tolerate your wife AT ALL.

Sunny Singh (Advocate)     30 May 2018

You are living with your 1st wife after your 2nd wife passed away.

Your wife you took divorce from whom and remarried and 2nd wife passed away and dont know out of what unavoidable circumstances or foolishness or fate turning on you, you married same woman again or moved into live inrelations with your 1st wife.

You took divorce from 1st wife coz u could not repair her attitude.  Now you are sseking counselling for same 1st wife from whom you already took divorce.

You need counselling from psychiatrist more than your wife.

I may sound sarcastic but, You should not have gone for same wife again.

You and your wife need 2 ppl.

1. Good permanent family psychatrist.

2.  Good family court advocate permanently.

Every 3 months you will keep coming here for some advice.  Have you married a circus company?

(Guest)

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Elder daughter is 10 years and younger one is 5 years of age.

Please let me know what are all the things that I need to be equipped (money, etc) with before going for divorce so that i can well be prepared in this endeavor.

Please let me know the situations i have to face while in the process of divorce process.

I am now in my second year LLB. Will my LLB become an added advantage in proceeding with my divorce process, if so how. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

SP

(Guest)

Thanks for the valuable reply.

Besides thinking to settle things at my end, I want to get myself equipped wtih law degree (which i joined is a 3-year-course) and hopefully, I will finish this within time.

Please let me know in a couple of years, the things i have to be equipped with to face a divorce case with my wife.

Now a days, things are settling in an amicable way, but i want to make myself ready for the war with minimum damage.

I do not want to blame our Judiciary or some one else for this issue....Please provide me with your valuable suggestions.

What are the advantages of an advocate to fight his own divorce case when compared to a layman fighting a divorce case?

Thanks in advance

SP 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register