Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Jindal (Owner)     07 October 2013

Need suggestion

Respected Lawyers,

I've a query regarding appearance of 3rd party in a case. If the decision of case may indirectly affects the third party.

The case is pending in CAT against STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION against fraudlence and cheating during the exam. The petitioner want to cancel the exam at all india level. The chances of cancellation are high due to solid evidences. But the cancellation will effect genuine candidates adversely. So I want to know can we in a group put our points among cour to consider our rights also.

Prakhar

Learning

2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 October 2013

Yes ; you can file an application to make yourself parte in the case, And put your part before the court
1 Like

Nevedita S Naik (Account Assistant)     08 October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nevedita (female) staying in mumbai,aged 27 years, married and 2 months pregnant. I want your legal adivise on the issue. Requesting you to please let me know your reply at the earliest.

I am working in firm from last 2.9 years as a accounts assistant. we are total 3 staff members (all females) in the office. I am doing all the indoor accounts related work in the office. but unfortunetly they started giving me outdoor work. I went twice but they continued sending me to one of the officer residence to get sign on the office documents.I refuse to go and told them the same. But after 15 days, on my salary date they kept my salary cheque on hold and told me to go home and discontinue the job as I am refusing to do the outdoor work.

So please suggest me what to do as they have till date not called me but have send an sms saying
to collect my final payment. I am having my 44 days leaves left and also i was getting a one
month salary as bonus on Diwali which is in coming month. Please let me know can I demand for my
44 days leaves salary as well as my bonus amount. And also they have not given me any notice
period to leave the job. So can I claim for the payment of the notice period, As i am pregnant
and no employer will be ready to offer me a job till I complete my delivery period. So please HELP
ME.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Nevedita
MUMBAI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register