LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Kumawat   25 September 2020

Confirmation after taking technical resignation

1. I joined as an Inspector in Income Tax department Mumbai on 30.10.2015 with a condition for confirmation that 2 years of probation alongwith clearance of departmental examination. 2. I cleared my departmental examination on 06.12.2019. 3. On 31.08.2020, I had taken technical resignation from my department to join As Divisional Accountant in CAG which is a level 6 job as per 7 cpc. Whereas Inspector is at level 7 CPC. 4. DOPT had released an OM dated 5.08.2020 whereby it gives pay protection on joining from higher to lower pay level on Condition that the person should be confirmed in previous job 5. My query is Income tax department has released an list of inspector for confirmation in which my name is not included. So, how can I approach them to say that please include my name in eligibility list for confirmation. 6. Income tax department Delhi had already released such confirmation list whereby they had accepted the date of confirmation as 06.12.2019 i.e. date of passing the departmental examination even though they released the list on 26.05.2020. 7.On similar lines, how can I insist the income tax department Mumbai to consider me for confirmation since I was deemed to be confirmed on 06.12.2019 as per condition of confirmation. And again, it is the lag of the department that they had taken a total 9 months after the release of departmental exam result that they have not initiated the process of confirmation Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register