Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjay (Operation Manager)     26 May 2014

Company is not paying my salary & expenses. please suggest

Dear Sir,

My Director terminate me from my job on 3rd of March 2014 by promising me that he will pay one month salary as a advance.

But till date he didn't paid anything even my salary for Feb-14 is also pending. i wrote many mails regarding this issue and made numbers of calls but till date no one is answering.

Today morning i wrote again and he replied i didn't commit anything like this whatever the balance you can collect it from office. 

one more thing i have submitted proper bills for my expenses and account person booked my expenses it shows in ledger but some how they lost bills. Now they are deducting that amount from my Account, which is not correct. if they book my expense and after 8 months they lost bills its not my fault. i have ledger with me in which they booked my expenses.

Moreover in my appointment letter is mention that " This contract may be terminated by either party by giving two months notice in writing or by the payment of two months salary in lieu of notice.

But i didn't give anything in writing nor my company. My director ask me to leave and i walk away.

Please suggest and help what to do. 

Thanks & Regards.

Dhananjay M.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register