LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipeshtogani (owner)     22 April 2013

Closure of partnership firm

partnership firm closed with no income after its formation.need to surrender pan card what is procedure for the same


 1 Replies

M.R.K.PRASAD-Advocate (SELF)     23 April 2013

You have to execute a dissolution deed and closure form to be submitted to Registrar of firms with necessary procedures.  Then the acknowledgement of ROF along with dissolution deed to be submitted to Income tax department stating on covering letter to refer the same in future to communicate with the income tax department for any notice on said PAN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register