Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


Builder has purchased lands from a party who got approval from,DTPC and converted the agricutural land to plots.These plots were purchased by a builder This builder linked the land sale and construction agreement he got approval for each house or row houses drawing approved by approving authority The approved drawing shows borewells and septic tank etc but not done by builder now he is supplying water from a bore located in gifted area which belongs to panchayat when we requested for occupancy certificate he refuses No rain water harvesting but thretens to stop water supply He has not handed over the street roads and garbge clearence etc to panchayat but we are paying property tax He thrtens to stop water we donot have any Association since most of the owners are NRI can he stop water etc what is the legal remedy location,sriperumpudur taluk

Complain to approving authority, no one can stop water supply.



Have you pointed out the deficiencies to the builder? If not, ask.

Consult and seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer for filing consumer complaint case.

Retired employee.

Only an Advocate can get you proper remedy.  Form as a group and take collective action.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x