Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

civil suit for declaration

Page no : 2

R. Arumuga Perumal. (PRACTISING lawyer)     14 January 2010

Dear brother,

Did your party admitted that the mortgagee was in possession by virtue of the mortgage?

If it is so from the date of final decree in the earlier suit the mortgagee's status was tresspasser and non- executing of the executable decree he perfected title as long adverse possession as per Art. 136 of limitation act the decree should executed within 12 years. Here also delivery of property ordered in the final decree, but your parties predecessor in interest has not filed any E.P with in 12 years. So, the J/D perfected his title. see 2004 (3) mlj 329(mad)

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     16 January 2010

Shri.N.RAMESH'S  VIEW  and suggessions submitted are apt and appropriate  to the extents of the facts narrated and put forth before this form and I also agree with the said views.

Shilpa Jayaram (Advocate)     31 May 2010

Kindly send me the format of Declation Suit for conversion of wrongly entered caste in school certificates to change the same into proper and original caste.

Shilpa Jayaram (Advocate)     31 May 2010

Kindly send me the format of Declation Suit for conversion of wrongly entered caste in school certificates to change the same into proper and original caste.

Annu Tyagi (Advocate)     20 September 2010

Sir,

Revenue entries does not confers any title they are rebutteble. A did not got the decree enforced it does not makes any queston on the existence of the decree and the revenue entries does not prove the title. many times the revenue records are copied as it is from the  previous record and site inspection is not done while preparing the records and if you are in the interupted possession then you can move an applicatiopn before the revenue office to correct the revenue entriies by conducting the spot inspection and then you can file the updated revenue record in your suit for declaration and also dont forget to annex the preliminary decree with your application for correction of revenue record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register