Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANAND   27 July 2018

child cutody

Hello
, I am battling child custody case with grandparents who by the way of treachery abduct my 9 year old daughter, who is also hostile toward me, due to brainwash.. all through out my life .. I supported my daughter school fees ,medical policy, n investment to insure her best future... It was unfortunate demise and illness of my wife due to which I kept my daughter to my wife parent house... Because in in-law was in medical college.. my wife get infected with mdr tb, which sustained to Xdr. Which need close medical observation.. in best intrest I kept her in low house.. and my self bear all medical expenses.. n I have proof.. what I need to do.. I have already filed a habeas corpus.. and put a appeal in high court for which first date has yet to present... In mean time my in law has went in ward act and take X part injunction.. based on my daughter statement which is yet 8 year old

Learning

2 Replies

satish patil   27 July 2018

u r natural garden of child no one can affect u r right but tell me how exparty injection was pass and what is u r financial condition job etc

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   27 July 2018

you are natural guardian of your child. no one can take your daughter away from you.

for queries, you can mail me at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register