MY PERCEPTIONS :
1. ONLY the first rightful owner, may delegate his representing authority via a POA to another Indian Citizen person (say Mr. xyz), for performance of obligations pertaining to the first rightful owner.
2. POA holder, is only a legal representative AND NOT THE FIRST RIGHTFUL OWNER, and the POA holder may never further re-delegate his representative authority. It would be "null & void".
3. UNLESS, of course, the POA holder, by virtue of his POA authority, takes-over or say transfers the "rightful ownership" of the issue (what-so-ever it may be) on to himself AND THEN ONLY, he may again give out a new POA to another new person (say Mr. Alex)
4. IF orginal POA holder (Mr. xyz) delegates his POA authority to a second POA holder (Mr. Alex), THEN it would mean that the original rightful owner has given POA to Mr. Alex AND NOT TO Mr. xyz. Here Mr. Alex (second POA holder) could be actually an enemy of the first rightful owner and the rightful owner may never be intending to give POA to Mr. Alex.
5. Typically, a POA, is made & given based on the opposite persons Trust capacity and Good-Will. Here the owner may be trusting and having good-faith in Mr. xyz (first POA holder), BUT he may not be having any (whatsoever) trust or good-faith on Mr. Alex (second POA holder). POA cannot be delegated / given to multiple persons for the same issues/obligations. It would be contradictory and will be conflicting of representative powers between POA holders.
6. The Trust & Good-Will / faith, always pertains to acts of Debts & Liabilities, Movable & Immovable assets, besides other categories of interests of the original rightful owner, for which the rightful owner may issue a POA.
7. The rightful owner has all the powers to withdraw the POA given to Mr. xyz. BUT will not be able to withdraw the POA authority re-delegated to Mr. Alex (second POA holder) by first POA holder.
By the above logic, POA powers cannot be delegated indefinitely or to multiple persons or for un-specified activities.
Personally, I hope that the Prime Minister, delegates his authority to me via a POA, for the true upliftment of our country.
Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal