LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     09 November 2014

Chagesheet 498a /doubt

my chargesheet  U/S 498 A/406/34  have been filed in Delhi court .

The inquiry officer has included three names in columb   11.

Me on bail after arrest

my parents without arrest . mentioned that except for complaint no evidence found against parents so placed in colmb 11 without arrest

My query --

I have heard about columb B In which if parents are placed they are safe, plz signify this with relation to my case .

how safe are my parents --do they have to come to court on every hearing and face the trial.?



 5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 November 2014

Dear, Chargesheet filed against all or only you? Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     09 November 2014

Dear Querist if there is no evidence against your parents then they are not accused in the case and without the court summon they have not to be need to appear before the court. Feel Free to Call

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     09 November 2014

File a 482 petition in delhi high crt challenging the entire proceedings against all the family members. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

uttam (student)     10 November 2014

sir ,

i was aacused on 02/06/2014 by 354a,354b,506,323,448 section . if victim and accused are ready to compramise and they bothh compramise in court and i want to that there is any chance of repoening the case by victim...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2014

People summoned would need to attend the trial. The equivalent of Column B in states is Column 12 in Delhi. Hence, all accused would be summoned in the instant case.


Depending upon the material of the chargesheet; you may move for discharge. Be aware that discharge and quashing happens on legal grounds only.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register