LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryaprakash (svd)     05 February 2013

Case against a widow.

I had given the complete income coming from the property to my step mother and have supported her now and then with some good amount of money. I came to know sometime ago that she has been involved in the criminal activty such as cheating people and having an affair with someone. Few people have filed complaints against her.Now this news is out she has shown her colors asking that she is entitled for all the property that my father had.we are 5 siblings from his first wife. The step mother has no children. My father passed away fiften years ago. How will the court look into it? 

A widow without children will have adavatnage?

Will it look into the complaints filed against her?

Will it honour the income she solely enjoyed all these years and the money i spent on her? The she has is get is not even close to what she earned+ the contribution i made and can ask her to return that?

Can we evict her out of the property or pay her the price of the property and get rid of her? Or will court lean toward her and be biased to give her the share in the property and not the equivalent price as per the current rate?

Becasue of her histrory(criminal) can we ask the court that the property will lose the value if she continues to stay in the premises and offer the price instead?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register