Upgrad LLM

case 420

In short, I had affair with lady. We communicate via email about our personnel life and s*x experience. Now that lady file a 420 case stating that she gave me money for various reasons and demanding to return the same. She is agreed that there is no proof for the transaction, she gave me money only based on the our relationship and faith. Actually i never get even single paise. Will this case will stand and peanalize me? Is proof required her to prove for the transaction and send me behind the bar or settle the amount she quoted? Your valuable advice will help to step up towards the case. Thanks in advance.

Missed to include that the case is coming to hearing soon in the court


Don't worry about the threat given by her to you and don't afraid from her because your fear is her strength. So please calm down and don't make any mistake.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Argue in the court of law that it is false allegations that on you. 


The facts stated are less than convincing.

Thanks sirs Mr. Om Praksh, Mr. Soni, Mr. Rama chary Rachakonda and Mr. Venu. Thanks for your advice and direction.

Just for the information, police filed FIR, submitted chargesheet to court stating in that i never appear to police station for investigation. Hearing is going to start very soon.

I hope there is no big action required from my side as she does not have any evidence that i received money from her even i had relationship with her few months. So i can wait and see how she is going to shout infront of judge during the hearing.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x